It’s time for the new monthly blog challenge! This month’s theme is Makeup an Old Challenge! Normally, we don’t have a blog challenge in the month of December because it’s a very busy holiday month. However, this month we are doing something different. Many folks have missed out on previous challenges and wished they could get the participation prize. So this month will be a make-up month. If you missed out on a previous 2020 monthly blog challenge, or even the 10-Year Anniversary layout challenges, you now have a second chance to earn an older participation prize.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Choose any monthly challenge from 2020 that you missed. Or choose the Layout Challenge, Template Challenge, Speed Scrap Challenge or Scraplift Challenge from the 10-Year Anniversary Celebration.
- Follow the directions from the blog post of the challenge you missed.
- It’s OK to participate in several challenges you might have missed.
- Post your layout into the gallery specified in each challenge by 12/31
- IMPORTANT: After you upload your layout to the gallery, post a comment below on this post stating your User Name and the month you are making up. This way we will know what participation prize to send out to you.
- Participation prizes for the challenges you participate in will be sent out the first week of January.
We can’t wait to see what you create!!