Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good news!!! And April is finished!!!

So first of all, I have some good news!  I was guesting over at Kellybell designs for the month of September, but now she has asked me to stay on!  So I am officially a CT member for Kelly!  She has fabulous kits that can be used for Disney and anything else!  So you will be seeing a lot more freebies from me using her great kits! 

More good news, I have managed to finish April.  I had a bunch of dance pages to do.  My three daughters all are in competitive dance.  I try to make a book for each of them and the lines that they are on.  It's fun, but I can't believe that the new year has already started and I'm still working on last year's pages. 

Here are some of those pages.










And this one, my oldest daughter did a tap dance called "Deperate Housewives" where they came out to the theme of I Love Lucy and some drama ensued.  Hence why they're desperate girls.




That's it for now!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment