Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hockey Pages and a Template Freebie

I had told you weeks ago that when I finished my son's hockey pages I would have a template for you, but then my computer crashed and it has taken forever for me to organize the new one and try to get the stuff from the old one off.  I'm still not done, but I managed to finish those hockey pages.

They all use Penalty Box Team Black and Purple from Chelle's Creations.  And some of them use stars as well that I got from Space Ranger from Brittish Designs.







This is the LO that I made a template for you from.



So if you got through those, here is your template.





click image to download

Enjoy!  Happy Scrapping!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages Jenn, the colors are just great! Thanks for sharing your template!!!

    ReplyDelete