Monday, March 14, 2011

New Collab from Wyld Web Designs and Photocowgirl!

I have been such a bad blogger lately. I guess life has just been getting in the way. Anyway, Wyld Web Designs has a new bundle out with Photocowgirl that I should have posted on Friday. It is so fabulous! The colors are so bright and cheery! It's wonderful for spring, but I also thought of the Wizard of Oz right away, and of course the Great Movie Ride. See how my mind works?

Here's the preview of the Bundle.

Besides the kit, there are some awesome templates, an alpha, and some kicking word art! Here is my LO that I made using the bundle. I used a template, the kit, the alpha, and even some ellies from the word art!



Check it out! You definitely won't be sorry. Preview is linked to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment