Friday, April 15, 2011

More new stuff from Graham like the Cracker, Wyld Web Designs, and Creations by Rachael B

Whew! Today was a busy day! Now that spring has sprung, there are such wonderful creations that the designers I CT for are creating! I couldn't get to them all in one post. I had to break it up. LOL!

Jen (Graham like the Cracker) has added some scatters to her wonderful April Mix a Kit. Here they are:



Here's my LO from Bella's dance competition.



On to more goodness from Wyld Web Designs. Char has come up with a fabulous grungy kit called Urban Daze, and some wonderful journaling prompts.




and a corresponding alpha



Here's my LO from Lexy's dance competition.



And  here are Char's journaling prompts.



Here is my LO using the prompts and Char's new kit, Sitting on the Garden Fence, coming out May 1st.




And, for Bloomfest, Rachael has a wonderful new grab bag available for only $4!! It's only until the 22nd, so grab it before it gets opened up and offered for full price!!



Here's my LO using this awesome, huge kit!



Check out all the goodies while they're on sale! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment