Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lotsa Love for Day's templates!

Since I'm leaving for Disney in 3 days, I have been trying to get my books for the last trip somewhat organized. I'm largely unsuccessful so far, I have gotten up to book 5 organized, but there are many many missing pages in those 500 pages to do!! And I think I still have about 2 more books to try to map out...I see many late nights in my future! Anyway, I decided to get a few more pages done. Enter Day's fabulous templates! If you are looking to get mass pages done, templates are really the way to go! I picked up her In Stitches templates, along with her Antique Glass Alpha and Spring Kissed kit.


Here are the two pages that I made using two of the templates...
So check out the templates Day has in store for you, pair them with an awesome kit and maybe an alpha and you can get pages done lickity split! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment