Friday, July 1, 2011

New at ScrapMatters from Band Geek Designs and Inspirations from Day

There are beautiful new goodies over at ScrapMatters from Band Geek Designs and Inspirations from Day. The new Mix a Kit is here for July and the colors are wonderful! They are perfect for mixing and matching as you will see from my LOs that I made using them.





Here are the pages that I created mixing these kits.
This one used a template from This Dixie Pixie from a template challenge at Mousescrappers.

And this one used a template from the Tuesday Template challenges over at ScrapMatters by WM Squared.

Also, out today from Band Geek Designs are some fabulous templates, which as you know, I love!

I created this also using Liz's Boldly Go.
These new releases are on sale now for the weekend. Pick them up at a deal. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment