Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a freebie using Submerged from Dream Big Designs!

I have some exciting news today. I got on Cheri's Dream Team! Her stuff is so beyond fabulous! I just could not wait to play with her wonderful creations! I also got the chance to make a freebie using one of her already released kits. I had soo much fun playing with Submerged. It has fun colors and so many elements to play with that clustering is a breeze!! Here is the bundle, which I used.
I created this layout using pictures from our dinner at Coral Reef in 2010. I thought it was perfect for our experience! This LO got LOTW at ScrapMatters which I'm also really excited about!

I used this page to create a paperstack freebie for ya. I hope you like it.

Link expired.
Make sure you check out all those fun kits Dream Big Designs has to offer you! Happy Scrapping!

2 comments: