Friday, September 19, 2014

I Am a Viking from Meagan's Creations

Do your kids love the How to Train Your Dragon series? Well, Meagan's ( of Meagan's Creations) house is in full Viking mode as her son prepares to be a Viking for Halloween. That's what inspired this latest collection. "I Am A Viking" is a great digital scrapbooking kit with bold colors and great textures for all kinds of photos! Listen to some of the comments left on the Sneak Peek about how you could use this collection:
Daphne: wow!! this kit looks awesome!! My daughter’s high school are vikings. this would be perfect to scrap school events!!
Tanya: This is fantastic! Being Scandinavian (dad born in Sweden), I’ve always hoped for a Viking-themed kit!
Crystal: This looks so cool I have some photos from Legoland that would be perfect to use with this
Kathy: woo hoo……just in time to scrap my trip to Scandinavian countries!!!
Maddy: Having lived in Norway for a number of years I have LOADS of photos I could scrap with this kit!
I love it! Lots of heritage pictures, travel pics, and costume pics! So many great uses! So here it is fully revealed!
megsc_viking_bundle
Save 40 % on the bundle or 30 % on the individual packs
megsc_vikingcollageAvailable at Gotta Pixel and The Digichick
Gotta Pixel:
The Digichick:
Check out these fabulous layouts by the team!
CTinspiration
Viking_ctinspiratiion

And a little something for everyone! Check out these embossed papers to coordinate with "I Am a Viking". You can grab them on Meagan's blog!
megsc_viking_Embossed
*Download will only be available for 1 week.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment