The last 2 months of the year always fly by too quickly. Planning for the holidays is all too consuming! Make sure you take some time for yourself. And make sure you take some time to participate in the last Kellybell Designs Blog Challenge of the year. November's challenge is the last since everyone takes December off. Holidays is the theme for this challenge! Here's the participation prize your playing for, made by CT member Amy.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page showing off a Disney holiday. This can be from any holiday throughout the year. You can feature your photos with characters, decorations, food, parades or any holiday festive activities at Disney.
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Nov 30. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of December. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.