Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fresh Fruit from Chelle's Creations over at ScrapOrchard!

I am so pleased to announce that I am guesting for Chelle's Creations for the month of September. I love her style, and she really makes putting pages together a breeze! She has two go to bundles that will become instant stash must haves in your collection! First up..her Go To: Layering Tools bundle that includes Stacked Straight, Stacked Wonky, Round the Block and Coming Full Circle. These are great templates to get those pages started.
Then, once you get them started, this next bundle will help you finish them with the perfect alpha. Her Go To Alpha bundle will quickly become a necessary ending to your pages!

I used her Zoopendous bundle along with the basic black alpha and the stacked wonky templates for these zoo pages.


I used Pearly Whites along with the round the block templates and the Primarily Stitched Alpha and Painted Love Alpha.

And I used Chelle's Happily Ever After and Happily Ever After Word Art with the new Coming Full Circle templates and Scribbles Alpha on this one.

Lastly, I used the Happily Ever After kit and Word Art again along with the stacked straight templates on this one from the castle.

So you can see how many new combinations you can make to create page after page! I whipped these up in no time at all! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment