Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Mix a Kit is here at ScrapMatters!

I love the Mix a Kits over at ScrapMatters! They are such a great way to pick up a variety of kits that all coordinate together! In fact I save them in my stash as September MAK so that I can easily find things that coordinate. Well, on to the good stuff! Tanya has this awesome kit that is perfect for pictures of the artists in your life! There is so much here, you could make page after page!




My kids absolutely love to draw! So I made a LO of them with their paper and pencils.

Cheri also has some fabulous coordinating things out for the MAK. She pulled the theme of dandelions in with hers and it is simply stunning!




I used some photos I had taken of Lainey for this LO.

The MAKs are on sale now, so better grab them at a deal so that you can mix and match to your heart's content! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment