Friday, June 8, 2012

Vintage Dreams by LDrag Designs

I have been a bad blogger lately. But now that summer is here and I am done teaching for awhile, I am really going to try to be better. I got a guest position on Lina's CT, and I couldn't be more thrilled. The first kit that I'm getting to work with is just being released at ScrapMatters. It's called Vintage Dreams and it is simply gorgeous!

You are definitely going to want the bundle, but the pieces are also all sold separately.

I made this page from my daughter's last dance competition. I love this photo. I had snapped it quickly of them backstage, and it turned out very dark since the lighting was so poor. But I ran a bunch of actions on it and I love how it turned out. I used Lina's great stacked papers and cluster frames.


No comments:

Post a Comment