It's already the month of June and that means it's time for a new monthly blog challenge from Kellybell Designs. The June challenge is called "Dining With Character". Here's all the rules and instructions to play:
- Scrap some fun at a Disney character dining meal
- Follow these 3 instructions:
- Layouts must contain at least 4 photos
- Include at least one scatter, glitter, paint splat or pixie dust
- Use at least one patterned paper
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST June 30th
Two winners will be selected and announced the first week of July. One winner will be chosen at random so all participants have a chance to win. The second winner will be selected as the most outstanding layout. Both winners will receive a gift certificate to Kellybell Designs store.
Kelly has several kits that can be used to scrap your Disney character meals including 100 Acre Friends, A Taste of Magic, Belle Of The Ball, Cinderelly, Expedition Safari, Polynesian Paradise, Sleepy Beauty, Well Seasoned and Wonderland.
Check out Kelly's blog to see lots more inspiration from her entire Creative Team and to find out who won the May Blog Challenge. Take a look at my character dining layout.