Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Awesome template from Wyld Web Designs

I made this LO a few weeks ago, and I had been meaning to post it. Wyld Web Designs has come out with this awesome year in review template that I thought would be perfect for remembering our Disney vacation. I had an absolute blast going through all my pictures to find the perfect ones that I wanted to use. And it took me WAY less time that it would have if I'd tried to put 100 pictures on a LO on my own. Here it is.


I absolutely love it!! I think it's a great ending page. Of course, it's going to take a long time to get to the point where I'm ready for an ending page! I used a few kits from Graham Like the Cracker for the backgrounds and the few elements I used. I used For Him for the alpha and brads and An Orchard Harvest for the papers.

Check out Char's fab template! You can change it up or just leave it as is like I did.

                                                       image is linked to the store

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment