Friday, January 28, 2011

New contest from Kellybell Designs!

Kelly has an exciting contest launching today! She wants you to name her NEW KIT!!!


Just make you way over to Kelly's blog and put in the comments your idea to NAME THIS KIT! Next Friday Kelly will announce the new name, and the poster that suggested it will win the kit for FREE!! Everyone else will be able to pick it up for 25% off next weekend.... so be sure you enter to win!! Don't forget to leave your email addy, so that Kelly can let you know if you win!!!

Kellybell is also taking a moment to shine a spotlight on one of her awesome CT members today!!

And HEY!!! Its ME!!!!


Q. How did you get into Digital Scrapbooking?
I had done paper scrapping for years since my 16 year old was about 2. I completely loved it, but I found myself falling behind as the kids got older and were more active in activities. So some friends did digital, and their pages were so beautiful and vibrant, that I had to try it. After I broke down and got PSE8 about 9 months ago, I was completely hooked.

Q. What brought you to Kellybell Designs?
I first learned of Kelly's creative skills from another forum I frequent (wdwmagic). She posted some of her great kits on there, and so I checked out her store. I soon had a huge wish list that I wanted. When she had a CT call, I was super excited to apply. I was thrilled to be a guest for a month, and I vowed that I would do anything possible to make her keep me on! I guess it must have worked, because I'm still here!

Q. What has been your best moment as a member of Kelly's Team?
Every moment on Kelly's Team is fabulous! The ladies here are super supportive, ready to help, and the creativity is phenomenal! And getting the first peek at Kelly's wonderful kits is the icing on the cake! So I guess I would have to say that the moment I got that email telling me I had gotten a spot on the team was my best moment!

Q. In addition to being a member of the team .. tell us a little about you.
I am a busy mother of 4- three dancers and one hockey player. I spend most of my life running them to their activities. And, of course, the only place that I'd rather be is in Disney World. I have been a lifelong lover of the World, and I love creating LOs from my favorite place using Kelly's great kits!

Q. What is by far your favorite kit here at Kellybell Designs?
Oh, my! I so can't choose a favorite! I'm so wishy-washy! I can find something to love about anyone and anything! There are so many things that I love about each and every one of Kelly's kits. So I decided to choose my favorite LO that I did, and choose that kit as my favorite, which would be Expedition Safari. Here is a freebie using that kit.


(click the image or HERE to download!)

Q. Will you share with us a few of you favorite pages you've made using Kelly's kits??
A. Sure!!

This one I used "Sign Here"

This next one I used Expedition Safari

And Finally, One using Walk The Plank!

Look at the cool button that Kelly made for me to show off being Member of the Month for January. I so love it! Now I just can't wait to see who will be spotlighted next month! I bet you can't wait either!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete