Friday, January 28, 2011

Some new LOs from Graham Like the Cracker's kits

I have been getting behind in my challenges over at ScrapMatters. I usually have a lot of fun completing them, but life just got in the way lately.

So I thought I would try to catch up and at least get some of the template challenges done, and I'm so happy that I did. I absolutely love how these LOs came together.

Here's the first one I did using Graham Like the Cracker's Splendiferous Splender and a tuesday template from Mye de Leon:

I love the colors in this kit. They are to die for. Check it out. Image linked to Jen's store.


And here's the next one I did using a tuesday template from Tanya Riley and the Drift Away Collab from Graham Like the Cracker and By Becca.

I adore the colors in this one too! So perfect for my Old Key West pictures! Check out the sweet deal, it's packed full of goodness! Image linked to Jen's store again.


The challenges over at ScrapMatters are lots of fun, check them out if you haven't done them before!

No comments:

Post a Comment