It's the start of another month and that means a brand new monthly blog challenge from Kellybell Designs. The April challenge is called "Getting Wild". Here's all the rules and instructions to play:
- Scrap a page showing off Disney animals. This can be from Animal Kingdom, Jungle Cruise, animal statues and signs, feeding the ducks/squirrels/birds or other animals around the parks. Photos of Disney characters that are animals (like Mickey, Baloo, Flik) do not count. We want to see real animals showcased (or even a somewhat pretend animals like in Jungle Cruise).
- Follow these 3 instructions:
- Layouts must contain at least 3 animal related photos.
- Include at least 1 animal print paper
- Include 3 or more flowers
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST April 30th
Two winners will be selected and announced the first week of May. One winner will be chosen at random so all participants have a chance to win. The second winner will be selected as the most outstanding layout. Both winners will receive a gift certificate to Kellybell Designs store.
Kelly has several kits that are fabulous for scrapping animal layouts including Expedition Safari, Land of Adventure, The Wilderness, Around The Riverbend and Bugged Out.
Check out Kelly's blog to see lots more inspiration from her entire Creative Team and to find out who won the March Blog Challenge. Take a look my 'Getting Wild' page.