Friday, April 6, 2012

New from geniaBeana Scraps

Val just has all sorts of goodies for you today! There are three products for sale in her shops that I need to tell you about.

The first is a new kit out at ScrapMatters. It is called Violet, and it is simply lovely.
I made this layout with it. I thought the colors were perfect for the Crystal Palace.
She also has another new kit out today that was a part of a previous grab bag. I adore the colors of this one.
I thought these colors really worked well for Saratoga Springs resort.
And lastly, but certainly not least, she has a new Easter kit out over at TheDigiChick. It's to die for!
I'm fresh out of bunny pictures until I go take the kids out tonight, but I did do an off theme page with this. There are so many elements, that it does not need to be an Easter layout.
Go grab yourself a spring treat or two! Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment