Friday, October 21, 2011

New calendar bottoms by Graham Like the Cracker

if you are looking for the park hopper blog train.... keep scrolling down...

Jen has some new calendar bottoms for all of you looking to make gifts for the holidays.
I am happy, because I plan on doing something that I had not had time for lately. I used to make a calendar page for each month to put in my scrapbooks to tell about all the things we did that month. Lately that has fallen by the wayside. So now with these awesome templates, I plan to start again in 2012. I can get them all ready, so that I just have to add in journaling in the days. It should work slick. I made my March calendar using Jen's Erin Go Bragh mini and some flowers from Rainbows and Butterflies.



 The calendar bottoms are on sale right now. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment