Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Mix a Kit from ScrapMatters!

The October Mix a Kit is out today over at ScrapMatters. The palette this month is Halloween-y colors as you probably could have guessed. This month I had the opportunity to play with three designers' kits. I made pages with each of the kits, but you could mix and match all of them to make one colossal kit!

This month I'm guesting for Wendy of WM[squared] designs. Her part of the MAK is called Frightful.





Here's my page that I made from a ride on the Haunted Mansion.

Then there's Cheri's contribution called Haunted House.




I made a page from the pumpkin patch.

And, then there is geniaBeana's contribution called Witch's Brew.







And here is my page that I made of my Halloween decorations.

The Mix a Kit items are on sale right now, so have fun mixing and matching! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment